Monday, September 26, 2011

Morning glory, New horizon


This is a morning glory. When the sun was rising in the sky, I was walking near my house, I almost arrived at home. I found this morning glory. It was so wonderful and beautiful. It had a fresh morning dew. I started to love this flower at that time. Every flower was very pretty and beautiful but this morning glory was the best. This was leaning toward the morning sun.





This is a place of prayer. It isn’t a large room but it allows you to connect with the world. There is a silent, cool atmosphere. I often went there in the evening.


3 comments:

  1. Is there that place above in Korea? It is very attractive. I'd like to hear about it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning glory is so beautiful like you ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you^^