Monday, October 10, 2011

Encounter that changed my life

encounter that changed my life

I am a common person. Like most other people, I entered elementary school, middle school and high school, and graduated. . I was not accepted to Dong-a university because of failing an exam. When my elder sister entered the Pusan National University of Education, my parents wanted me to become a teacher.
They made me study again for the entrance examination of Pusan National University of Education. When I was young, I played with local kids, We often played school, I played a role of teacher.
I heard about Jesus Christ during that time. My parents were zealous Buddhists. I secretly went to church.

I met my Lord Jesus by grace I have been saved through belief.
I am very thankful for GOD who have given me joy that I have not known, I always had had sadness.
Now I thank that I can enjoy Lord’ joy and I live in my Lord’ joy and I can express my joy for the Lord’.

I can find what I want to do. The Bible. This is a book and everyone should read it. I will read the Bible and memorize partially. I want to continue that.
I am very happy that I can pray, read the Bible, have a service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you^^